This is the perfect salad to bring to an Easter gathering. Don't have blackberries handy just yet this season? No problem! Substitute in peaches or strawberries and this salad will still be a hit!
3 cups dark leafy greens
1 pint blackberries
2 green onions
1/2 cups honey roasted almonds or walnuts
1/4 cups crumbled goat cheese
1 tablespoon honey
1 green onions
1/2 teaspoons onion flakes
1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
1/4 teaspoons ground black pepper
1 tablespoon fresh diced tarragon
1 tablespoon fresh diced mint
- For the Salad:
- Place all ingredients into a salad bowl.
- Mix gently.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the Vinaigrette:
- In a medium deep bowl, add all ingredients except the olive oil.
- Whisk until well blended.
- While still whisking, drizzle the oil into the mixed ingredients and whisk quickly until the oil is incorporated.
- Cover and set aside until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, whisk the vinaigrette prior to serving.